IHNMIAMS game

Suggestions for and discussions of the website and forums.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom

IHNMIAMS game

Postby Tom » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:20 pm

Hey Steve and/or Rick,
I was wondering if it might be worth giving the game its own category, or perhaps making it one of those "sticky" threads that stay on top of the list. I mention this because:
1) There is a group that has managed to make the game work on modern computers (http://scummvm.org/). Just recently they have announced suupport for the Mac version. I think a lot of people out there just assume that the game will no longer run. This is no longer true and I think it represents a potential market for Harlan.
2) Susan recently had a special package deal offer of the game and mouse pad and clue book. I don't know how many people took her up on it but I have helped 2 people in foreign countries buy the game recently.
If the game had its own category perhaps there could be one thread for how to get the game and install it and make it work and another discussing the playing of the game, including warnings that there are hints/spoilers in this thread.

Just a thought. As always thanks for all you guys do.

Tom Morgan
Tom

Jan

Postby Jan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 am

You're right. Just opened a SPIDER thread for it - might become useful over the years. Right now I can't do much.

Return to “Suggestions”