For those of you who remember me from the old yellow-on-black days, much has changed;
- * I'm no longer married to the woman that some of you had met (that ship sailed in 2005).
* I have re-married and am now the proud and doting father to an amazing (and tireless) 3.5 year old girl.
* I no longer work as a government lackey.
* I'm a freelance photographer that still uses film and prefers the darkroom to Photoshop (I do digital for commercial clients).
* As of this past Sunday (04/15/2012), I no longer call San Diego home. I'm now a desert dweller in Northern Phoenix.
* I still lurk, though I hardly post.
For those of you who don't know me;
Hi, I'm Andrew.