Laurie, back again

Introduce yourself here. One post per person. Use replies to those to discuss someone.

Moderator: Moderator

Laurie

Laurie, back again

Postby Laurie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm

I haven't been on here in quite a while. Just don't have enough time to post on more than one board most days.

Please feel free to ignore this post if it is not appropriate for a basically literary chat board....but....I am looking for a good entertainment attorney in the approximate LA area. I am not going to post my exact legal needs (don't want to alert film power group I'd be suing) but it would have to do with some intellectual property litigation, or possible litigation. It is the kind of litigation that could prove quite lucrative for me and for the attorney in the long run but would take some major legal talent and resources to handle such a case. And, since I am broke (just underwent a salary cut and am about to be put on federal minimum wage since I am a State of CA worker), the case would have to be undertaken on contingency.

Any ideas anyone?

I

Site Admin

Re: Laurie, back again

Postby Moderator » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Hmmm...

My best suggestion is to post this on the Pav where the more "Entertainment Industry" types -- Harlan, Charles Pogue, etc -- can see it and maybe comment.
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Return to “Webderlanders”