Radio Webderland

Introduce yourself here. One post per person. Use replies to those to discuss someone.

Moderator: Moderator

John E Williams

Postby John E Williams » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Thanks Mike, that means a lot, especially at times like these. You can lose some precious time by putting off certain dreams, is what I have learned.

Yeah, I wrote Star Freighter, edited it, mixed in music and effects from various sources, and collected and sometimes home-recorded each of the voice parts. It was a tremendous amount of fun.

If you PM me an address I'll drop a free DVD of the show into the mail for ya.

cynic

Postby cynic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:48 pm

David Loftus wrote:
cynic wrote:i have some experience in lighting,i could...

oh,right,radio.

nevermind

Hey, if Charlie McCarthy could make it as a radio star. . . .
if you are insinuating that i am a witch(made of wood),then i must inform you that my density(specific gravity)is slightly greater than 1.0. unlike a very small rock,i will sink.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

cynic

Postby cynic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:30 pm

John E Williams wrote:Thanks Mike, that means a lot, especially at times like these. You can lose some precious time by putting off certain dreams, is what I have learned.

Yeah, I wrote Star Freighter, edited it, mixed in music and effects from various sources, and collected and sometimes home-recorded each of the voice parts. It was a tremendous amount of fun.

If you PM me an address I'll drop a free DVD of the show into the mail for ya.
after i see the rest of the "thingy"i will do as you suggest,only with prior PM agreement on adequate remuneration.

$10.00 is probably my limit,i think i spent $25 on AEON FLUX (animated, chung),and that was the max i've spent on any.Yeah,i'm a frugal bastard.but it might barely be worth your while if an extra trip to the post office is not needed.

but don't EVER ask me for fucking bus fare.

and only with your notarized assurance that robo doesn't get my address.i've peeved him off way too many times.

love you robo

follow your bliss

John E Williams

Postby John E Williams » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh no, no, no, no, no. I cannot and shall not charge one thin dime. Not gonna happen. If you decide you'd like a copy, let me know. That's the deal.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am

Mike, why subject yourself to such a terrible movie? Living inside of a video game is not my idea of shits and giggles.

John E Williams

Postby John E Williams » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 am

^^Good lord, you're awesome.

cynic

Postby cynic » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm

awesome,awful,whatever.
follow your bliss,mike

Return to “Webderlanders”