WTF?!?!?

General discussions of interest to readers and fans of Harlan Ellison.

Moderator: Moderator

Lori Koonce

WTF?!?!?

Postby Lori Koonce » Mon May 11, 2009 4:31 pm

http://magazine.goodvibes.com/2009/05/08/do-ads-for-erectile-dysfunction-really-corrupt-youth

I cannot say anything about this. DOn't these idiots have a nation to help run or something?

SemiWriter

Postby SemiWriter » Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

I rather like the first reply, "maybe they should be restricted to times they’re less likely to be viewed by humans?"

Okay. Let's go after ED ads first, then we'll structure a bill to ban the yeast infection commercials. Just to keep the playing field fair.

Eighties flashback: "I've got too much (clap clap) time on my hands..."

And apparently a bad case of ED to worry about, Mr. Moran, else you wouldn't take it so personal.

FinderDoug

Postby FinderDoug » Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Let me apologize for Jim Moran. We'd trade Moron to any state that would have him for two minor leaguers and cash if there was a state dumb enough to sign him.

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

If by "Jim Moran" you mean my friend "James" Moran, please watch the steps here.

I will be rather rude-like should you be confused.

Then again, should it be "Jim"... kick his ass.

:twisted:
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Lori Koonce

Postby Lori Koonce » Tue May 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Steve

If you take a look at my link.... you'll discover that the person being discussed in the article just so happens to share a name with your friend.

Alan Coil

Postby Alan Coil » Tue May 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Zathras? Oh, you mean Zathras. Zathras did not know if you meant Zathras or Zathras. But Zathras is not here, so Zathras will have to do.

swp

Postby swp » Tue May 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Alan Coil wrote:Zathras? Oh, you mean Zathras. Zathras did not know if you meant Zathras or Zathras. But Zathras is not here, so Zathras will have to do.

did jms get a royalty check for that? :shock:
swp

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Zathras not royalty, no, no. Zathras menial labor, but Zathras okay with that. Zathras accepts his role in life.

(With a nod to the late Tim Choate for giving life to such a brilliant character...)
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Return to “General”