Which of you Mooks wants to keep me from looking like a fool

General discussions of interest to readers and fans of Harlan Ellison.

Moderator: Moderator

Lori Koonce

Re: Which of you Mooks wants to keep me from looking like a fool

Postby Lori Koonce » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Erm, hey Lori, since Barber is being all butchy and dom and stuff, wanna bring yourself and some of that spicy rubber you're using to our hotel room.

I hate to rain on your parade, but this kinkster draws the line at messing with the married. Been there, done that and you don't want to read the book I wrote.

Now, if you could somehow convince Cris that this is not only kosher, but have her agree..... Well that is an entirely different kettle of fishies. YOu've seen the bunnyflogger Gwynnie, and you know I know how to use it, so I'm more than willing.

And you're right about our Stevie, he is getting all sorta domy isn't he. Wonder what LA county put in the water supply!

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 am

Lori Koonce wrote:
Erm, hey Lori, since Barber is being all butchy and dom and stuff, wanna bring yourself and some of that spicy rubber you're using to our hotel room.

I hate to rain on your parade, but this kinkster draws the line at messing with the married. Been there, done that and you don't want to read the book I wrote.

Now, if you could somehow convince Cris that this is not only kosher, but have her agree..... Well that is an entirely different kettle of fishies. YOu've seen the bunnyflogger Gwynnie, and you know I know how to use it, so I'm more than willing.

And you're right about our Stevie, he is getting all sorta domy isn't he. Wonder what LA county put in the water supply!

When I come here to read the latests posts I usually go to the last page first.

You can imagine my surprise at reading Gwyn's comment above... :shock:

(Going back and reading IN context, on the other hand, I got it.)

Nah, Cris would never agree I'm afraid, so I'll opt out of actually using the bunnyflogger first hand. But as Jan points out, I'm perfectly happy to operate the camera(s).

(And it isn't the water supply. Work's been intense lately, requiring I find other ways to let off steam.)
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Lori Koonce

Postby Lori Koonce » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 am

Code: Select all

And it isn't the water supply. Work's been intense lately, requiring I find other ways to let off steam.

Steve

Thank you for at least not running away from my somewhat strange sense of humour. Goes to show what a lucky girl Cris is. She managed to snag ya after all.

If it ever gets to be too much PLEASE promise me you'll say something! I sometimes get too involved with the inside of my head to notice that I may be offending some.

Lori

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 am

Lori (and everyone else) -

This sort of banter doesn't worry or offend me a bit. It's the bitchy flame wars that set me off, so this isn't even in the same ballpark.

For reference. please see references for "Fred Smith" and "Billy Rubin".

Better yet, don't.
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Return to “General”