Frank Church's news corner, the sequel.

General discussions of interest to readers and fans of Harlan Ellison.

Moderator: Moderator

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Wed May 10, 2006 9:20 pm

Well, this makes it final, Hillary and her fuckin poon hound hubby will not get my vote:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0510-20.htm

Hillary, suck Murdock's dick if you like. Shrimp on the barbie is your style, while the real left jump in the kangaroo pouch and hide from your evil gaze.

Rick Keeney

weenie kissing

Postby Rick Keeney » Thu May 11, 2006 6:47 pm

so, Frank,

How long does one need to be a part of this forum before one may point out to you that your posts look stupid and lazy when you don't take the time to chezch your spelling?

baiting with weighted breasts,
Rick

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Thu May 11, 2006 7:44 pm

A lousy typo, calm down, Keeney. When Harlan makes one, I want you to get into his lap as well. I would love to see that.

By the way, here is the best written blog I have ever seen.

http://driftglass.blogspot.com/

Very Ellisonian.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Sat May 13, 2006 5:48 pm

Ann Coulter keeps giving us apples; fueling the truth that conservatism is an abattoir of hate:

"Why hasn't the former spokesman for the Taliban matriculating at Yale been beaten even more senseless than he already is? According to Hollywood, this nation is a cauldron of ethnic hatreds positively brimming with violent skinheads. Where are the skinheads when you need them? What does a girl have to do to get an angry, club- and torch-wielding mob on its feet?"

Hopefully, Bill Maher will lose it one night on one of his binge drinking fits and puts an axe into Ann's pointy skull.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Sat May 13, 2006 5:56 pm

In the media is factional based department, Zogby conducted a poll asking people if they thought Bush was a liar. 63 percent of respondents who watch all news networks, except Fox, thought Bush was a liar, only 2.3 percent of Fox viewers thought Bush was a liar or had lied about Iraq.

As the kid in Good Will Hunting said, it is not book reading that makes one wise, but what book they choose from.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Sat May 13, 2006 9:49 pm

Our beloved President, when he was a drunk, gives the one finger salute to the camera.

http://msxml.excite.com/info.xcite/sear ... /-/417/top

click number 2. Video

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Sat May 13, 2006 11:40 pm

It seems our friends at Budweiser want Americans to drink more beer:

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headli ... ed-to.html

So, if someone drinks and drives and they kill a bunch of people, including themselves, would the sage Mr. Busch think that that was because of the "drinkability delemna."

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Sun May 14, 2006 6:01 pm

Possibly the greatest quote I have seen lately.

"I'm ninety-one. I was born in 1912. The year the Titanic went down, I came up."

Studs Terkel.

When this man dies, I am going to cry like a baby.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Mon May 15, 2006 6:09 pm

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/051306W.shtml

Karl Rove to be indicted--yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a God, and his dick is bigger then Karl Rove's head. I wanna see that pasty, fat, four-eyed freak to hold the bars, blue knuckled, while some big goon fucks him deep in the ass.

Looks like Cheney might get his papers served, soon.

Bush must be hitting himself in the face with a rubber hammer, as I type this. Burble, burbleeeee.

Rick Keeney

immigration

Postby Rick Keeney » Tue May 16, 2006 7:04 pm

is there darker stuff at work below the surface of the current administration's recent immigration shenanigans?

what do we think?

and why would Mexico EVER threaten anyTHING or anyone?

Rick

markabaddon

Don't be so sure on Karl

Postby markabaddon » Wed May 17, 2006 9:05 am

Frank,

While you, me, Joe Wilson, and a lot of others would love to see Rove behind bars don't expect it to happen. Yes, I know that Fitzgerald had him and his lawyer in his office for most of Friday afternoon, and I am have heard the same rumors Truthdig reported.

However, even if he is indicted, do you have any doubt that Putsch will grant him a Presidential Pardon the minute it looks like he might go to jail?

Furthermore, do you think his indictment, should it happen, would have any effect on the upcoming elections? Polls are consistently showing that 66% of the country has a negative view of the President. Those that still support him would continue to do so no matter what.

The Democrats really just need to shut up and allow these thugs to continue to implode without making any stupid statements like Pelosi made a few weeks ago when she said that they would start impeachment hearings should they retake one or both houses of Congress.

Site Admin

Postby Moderator » Wed May 17, 2006 10:33 am

As a matter of point, over the weekend Newt Gingrich -- who is no friend to Democratic ideology -- suggested that the most effective way for the Dems to campaign is simply stick to the phrase "Had enough?".
- I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

JohnG

Postby JohnG » Wed May 17, 2006 2:02 pm

simply stick to the phrase "Had enough?".

Why not? It worked for him in 1994.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Wed May 17, 2006 6:40 pm

Well, Chris Matthews is going to do a touchie feelie tour of the Opus Dei sanctum tomorrow. Sure, if you have a banned books list you get a pass, but if you do a movie, that might set off the Christian hoards, then you get crucified. Never thought Opie would be such a rebel.

---------

I actually want Bush to pardon Rove. That would make sure to keep that puppy around Bush's neck, into the fires of hell, if possible.

-----------

Yes, I agree that the borders should be watched, but immigration should also be easier. They should have a faster way to import new Americans, and also have more guards on the border, with technology to help with this. What we cannot do is let the military man the border. This has too many problems to mention, before dinner.

Give amnesty to the people who are already here, but have better english study programs for them. Amend those trade laws, so that their countries can become places that immigrants won't want to leave. We need to create a better society here, making pay higher and amending our tax system. Regulate capital flows and back strict policies against monopolies and the like. Set a living wage and keep interest rates low. Public financing of campaigns, so that real people, not elites, can become citizen politicians.

Get these creepy Republicans out of dodge and show the dems that progressive populism is the only way to go.

FrankChurch

Postby FrankChurch » Wed May 17, 2006 8:32 pm

Like my new Avatar?

Return to “General”